Thank you for your interest in Shamrock Academy. We are thrilled to announce our third annual spring session of Shamrock Academy Training Program - powered by KYSA.
Shamrock Academy was launched in Spring 2017 to provide a higher level of training in support of long-term player development. Hand-selected, certified technical coaches train Shamrock athletes in small groups to ensure focused attention.
We are very excited to expand this program in our community as it continues to play a major role in our ongoing long-term player development alongside Spring Soccer and other team level development sessions.
Thank you in advance for joining Shamrock Academy in this season!
About Shamrocks Academy Program
- Shamrock athletes are trained by certified technical coaches, selected by KYSA
- Ability to play with like-minded and similarly skilled players in your upcoming 2019/20 Age Group
- Focused training held twice per week - one weekend session (likely Saturday) and one weeknight session
- days and times will be similar to the 2018 Shamrock Spring Academy - exact days and times are TBA based on our final Vancouver Parks field allocations
- Spring Training starts in mid-April through late June
- First come / first served registration process
- Fees are all inclusive at $250 per player
- Shamrocks Academy is separate and distinct from our main KYSA Spring Soccer program
- Already registered for Spring Soccer? Don't worry, send the Registrar a quick email [ registrar @ kysa.ca] and you will receive a Spring Soccer refund before the start of Shamrock Academy
- If the final dates/times do not fit with your schedule a full refund will be provided in response written requests before the start of the sessions
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email your questions to Kal at firstname.lastname@example.org
As space is limited, if you cannot join Shamrock Academy, please let our Registrar know as soon as possible by replying to this note or send an email to email@example.com
Shamrock Academy Registration is available at:
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
The current season (2019 Spring) schedule can be found at